24 hr gaming marathon…Challenge Accepted!

Front Page Forums Discussion Forum 24 hr gaming marathon…Challenge Accepted!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FTK 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

FTK
    Participant

If you haven’t already heard about Extra Life, it’s about time you did. It’s a charitable event within the gaming community that benefits WVU Children’s Hospital who treats local kids in your area. While Extra Life is a year-­round fundraiser, the community unites for a 24hr party to celebrate the good that gamers bring to their communities. I’ll be helping to organize a gaming marathon in Charleston this year. It is completely free to sign up – just visit extra-life.org!

Harvey Sponaugle
    Participant

I would be interested in this. I didn’t see any schedule on Extra-life.org

FTK
    Participant

I am currently helping to set up a gaming marathon in Charleston on Sat Nov 7th (the day of the official Extra Life Marathon). Details and registration to come soon! Some people who hold an event usually have ther friends and family members over to participate. Almost everyone who registers holds mutliple days of gaming. Our WVU Children’s Extra Life teams are growing so I rely on individuals to tell me if they are holding open events so I can invite new gamers to participate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.