Will there be an open tabletop area?

Front Page Forums Discussion Forum Will there be an open tabletop area?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Heather Lauer 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Josh Baker
    Participant

This will be my first CharCon and I’m interested in seeing how it matches/differs with other conventions, but I’m also very excited to play some tabletop games with people. Is there typically – or will there be – an open area for bringing my own tabletop games?

I’d also be happy to lend some games if there will be a supervised tabletop area.

Travis

Hi Josh! Welcome to CharCon.

Open Tabletop space is always available, so that is no problem. You are welcome to bring any games you like. In addition to that we have a pretty solid library of games which we make available to attendees. Our library is much bigger than what we typically bring to the show, so if there are certain games you would like to play, just let us know.

Thanks!

Travis

Josh Baker
    Participant

I’ve been hearing about a lot of new games from all the GenCon coverage going around. Any plans to have the more interesting ones available?

I would be especially interested in Mysterium, Vault Wars, and Codenames.

Charles Davis

I believe I will have a copy of Mysterium (original Tajemnicze Domostwo) and Codenames with me. They will be available through the CharCon library at the least. I will schedule both games in the catalog if I actually have them early enough.
    I will also have Suburbia, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Subdivision, Coal Baron, Mystery Rummy: Escape from Alcatraz, and Oddball Aeronaunts.

The Premier Tournament will feature
    Imperial Settlers
    Realm of Heroes
    Harbour
    CaCao
    King’s Kilt
    Bonus Game – Seven7s

If other attendee have newer games, please bring them.

Charlie Davis
    Boardgame Coordinator

LBurgess
    Participant

Will Fury of Dracula, Settlers of Catan, or Betrayal at House on the Hill be available?

Thanks,
    Lawrence
    http://www.drakesnestentertainment.com

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  LBurgess.

Travis

We will have plenty of Catan on hand. We actually run a qualified for the US Championships. Winner receives badge & hotel at Gencon! Get your game ready though, our winner last year is now the current US Champ! Can you take him down?

Betrayal should be on hand and we should be able to round up a Fury of Dracula.

TR

Heather Lauer
    Participant

I will bring my complete Sentinels of the Multiverse with me… which takes up two boxes now at this stage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.