1. On Sunday, 1/30/11, beginning promptly at 12:30, there will be a
blood bowl tournament at the Rifleman. We will do two hour rounds.
You must inform your opponent before the match if you will enforce
2. Tournament pairings will be swiss style, with the pairings made
based on win percentage, head to head, then touchdown margin.
3. Resurrection style tournament. This means injuries or deaths do
not carry from round to round, you cannot buy players between rounds,
there is no reason to roll for gold, etc.
4. You will build a team with one million gold, then choose two
normal skills and two double roll skills to your team. You can use
the double for a normal skill if you wish. No player may gain more
than one skill.
5. You must have a roster sheet to show me before the tournament
starts. You can build your team on the website or do it by hand.
6. Coaches that participate in the tournament and want to continue
playing their tournament team in the league afterward can do so. You
will receive 150,000 gold as a fee for playing all rounds of the
tournament and you can keep the extra skills.
7. Prize support will be as follows:
$50 store credit for first place
$30 store credit for second place
$20 store credit for most casualties
$20 store credit for up and comer
$20 wooden spoon award
There will be a LOT of store credit thrown around at this tournament,
thanks to the folks at lost legion, and to season 1 champion Dave
Brown, who helped make this crazy prize support happen.
If anyone has any questions about this, either email me or stop by the
store on sundays!