Sparks Campaign
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sparks Campaign

SparkForce7 Coordinator Medley475 has disabled reputation Medley475's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Your first Group Veteran

Default Sparks Campaign

For those that attended CharCon last year, I ran a few Star Wars D6 sessions, for the gamer club SparkForce7 http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SparkForce7/. For those that played they were fun sessions, and I hope to see you all next time. I have plans on running a few more at this years upcoming CharCon, as well as playing several missions at GenCon.
    The reason I am posting is, I am wanting to see if there is any interest from other local players. Both the Spark(d6) and the Force(d20) Campaigns from that Club will be run at Origins, GenCon, and several conventions in the Chicago and Milwaukee area. Being a member allows you to take your character and play at any of the conventions, being a non member, you can only play that character at the convention you created it at. There are currently seven people in the Charleston Area that are members, and I am looking for more, with the hopes of getting a Chapter of it down here.
    Already we have become a legend with the core group, having the head GM threatening to kill us, if he pissed himself he was laughing so hard, during one session, and having another of their officers get up from the table, walk around and bow to us, for our insight in a particular nasty situation.
    The draw back to this club, is that missions can only be played at Games Days and Conventions, with that in mind, I contacted Corey and made the suggest of running a Game Day, he is currently discussing the matter with the other officers. So, I am casting my line into the water, and seeing if I get any bites. Any interest in a Games Day or in the SparkForce Campaigns?

Jim Medley

Matthew Smith, Pathfinder Matthew Smith is on a distinguished road Matthew Smith's Avatar
    Follow Matthew Smith On Twitter
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Achievements:
    Veteran Your first Group Tagger 2nd Class Overdrive Social

We definately need more games days in the area. There was one in Montgomery a while back, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while. For that matter, if the Charcon folks don't have the time to work it out, there is nothing to keep us from pooling our resources and organizing one.

We have a couple things brewing, but there is definitely going to come a point at which we can use some community help on them.

TR
    Director of Stuff

Forum Fifty Club Bryan Stewart is on a distinguished road Bryan Stewart's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Awards:
    CharCon Community Zealot !
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Blog entry Overdrive 5000 Experience Points

I'm from Huntington and I'll try my damnedest to make it to games days. I know Sparks can run their living games there, and I am pretty sure Pathfinder can too. I wouldn't mind putting Zlann Orez back into the skies

These would be on Saturdays right?
    And the blood will drain down like devils rain, and we will bathe tonight

SparkForce7 Coordinator Medley475 has disabled reputation Medley475's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Your first Group Veteran

I could help in a Saturday or a Saturday/Sunday combo. It would just depend what weekend your planning it on.

Jim Medley

+ Reply to Thread